RETURNS & EXCHANGES
FREE UK RETURNS & EXCHANGES WITHIN 14 DAYS
Simply fill in the form that you receive with your order, apply the provided returns label and we’ll process your return/exchange within 5 working days.
- MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 14 DAYS
- MUST BE UNWASHED & UNUSED
- MUST INCLUDE ORIGINAL TAGS
- Exchanges and returns need to be raised within 14 days of the order date, and 30 days for international orders. Regretfully, international customers must pay to return their items.
- Returns or Exchanges are not accepted on gift cards.
- Return an item for a full refund
- Exchange an item if you bought the wrong size
- Return the item in the unlikely event it is faulty
RETURNS & EXCHANGES ONLINE
- You’ll receive a form in your order when it arrives, fill it in and don’t forget to include it within your returns parcel. Unfortunately, we cannot process any returns without this label.
- Package up your item/s into the smallest parcel possible.
We ask this because even though the return is free for you, WE have to pay Royal Mail for each parcel returned back to us. I’m sure you understand, as a small business we’d like to keep this as little as possible.
- Apply the supplied label on the front of the parcel.
Please DO NOT include any other addresses on the front of the package, if you want to include a return address place it on the back.
- Post your parcel in your nearest Royal Mail post box or hand it over at any Post Office.
Some Post Offices may refuse the parcel, this is usually down to lack of training – you should insist they take it as they are obligated to. If you are still having problems try a main Crown Post Office. For more information please visit our FAQ section.
- Once we receive your package, we’ll process it within 5 working days of receipt of your parcel.
- All requests for returns will be refunded via your original payment method. Any exchanges will be sent out to you via your original order shipping address at no extra cost to you.
- Please note that all exchanges are subjected to stock availability and whilst we endeavour to ship a replacement item(s) back to you, we reserve the right to do an exchange by way of an item(s) of a similar value or providing online shop credit or any other methods at the discretion of Indi Clothing Co.
- No refunds will be given for postage fees, taxes, duties, tariffs and excise charges levied for overseas orders either for refunds or exchanged items.
EXCHANGES AT OUR POP-UP SHOPS
If you’ve bought from one of our pop-up shops and we are still located in that location, then come back and see us and we’ll see what we can do.
- You will need to show us the receipt we emailed to you upon purchase, with the item(s) in its original condition and packaging.
- You will be entitled to an exchange of any item(s) in the pop-up shop immediately after evaluation by our retail associates that it is valid.
- If the value of the exchange item(s) is higher than the original item(s), you will be required to top up the difference in cash or by card.
- No other forms of exchanges (such as vouchers or online shop credit) will be given at our pop-up shops.
3. OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- A return/exchange initiation can only be made once.
- We reserve the right and full discretion to disqualify you from enjoying our returns/exchange policy if the subsequent item(s) for return or exchange are of the same item(s) as a previous order.
- Our returns and exchanges policy does not cover damage resulting from unique, accidental, or “act of god” damage.
- Indi Clothing Co makes no warranty in respect of any product, express or implied, including any implied warranties of merchantability, quality, compliance with description and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Such returns are at all times governed by the provisions of the Consumer Protection (Fair Trading) Act of the United Kingdom.
- All decisions made by Indi Clothing Co are final.